Make a websiteNow is the time to make a website for your church. Churches shifting from analog to digital is no longer a trend but a necessity. Your church will not be able to gather in person for the next several weeks, and that’s okay! Here are a few resources for developing your church website:
- The Church Co is designed to help churches create functional websites.
- Squarespace is an easy do-it-yourself platform for building simple websites.
- Fiverr and Upwork are great platforms for finding freelancers to help with your projects.
Online givingFor many in your congregation, not meeting weekly likely means not giving weekly. Take this opportunity to set up online giving and help your congregation learn a new culture of generosity. Here are a few resources for setting up online giving:
- Benefits of Having an Online Donations Platform
- 5 of the Best Online Giving Platforms
- Zelle, Cash App, PayPal, and Venmo are payment platforms that members of your congregation likely already use. Opening times and address data of various businesses find out on home page. Consider opening one or more of these as giving options.