To Apply: Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Associate Pastor of Family Ministries
The candidate for this position must be a follower of Jesus Christ with a strong sense of call to vocational ministry within the local church. As Associate Pastor of Family Ministries the candidate will serve alongside the Senior Pastor in providing pastoral care, counseling, Biblical teaching and leadership for the body, with particular emphasis on developing, training, equipping and leading family ministries. These include marriage ministry, parenting ministry and the children and youth ministries. The candidate should have the desire and ability to interact with people across various age ranges rather than a specific one.
COMPENSATION & EVALUATION:
Applications to be submitted to email@example.com by May 31, 2021 and to include:
Video sample of preaching
Meadows Christian Fellowship has been ministering to Rolling Meadows and the surrounding communities for 65 years. Our mission is to help people know, love, and become like Jesus Christ. Over the past three years, we have been on a journey to sharpen our focus on God’s movement of kingdom multiplication with a disciple-making mindset. We believe this is a season of new beginnings.
Our Church and Community Rolling Meadows is a racially, socially, and economically diverse city of just over 25,000 people in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. World-class everything is just minutes away. Here in town, we have three elementary schools, a junior high school that is literally in our backyard, and a high school with an outstanding football team. Oh, we also have a new development of 111 townhomes right next door to our property. The opportunities for life and ministry are abundant.
Our fellowship averages 130 people on a Sunday. We have space for more. We have a large building with a gymnasium that sits on 4.5 acres. We are debt-free and committed to staying that way. We have partnered with a Mandarin-speaking Chinese congregation for over 40 years. We once had a Spanish-speaking congregation and dream of having one again. We have had a long-standing Awana program, a super-creative week-long summer arts and music camp for kids K–12 called Inspiration Studio, and a summer car show that is one of the biggest around.
But with the reality of life in 2020, there’s not much going on right now.
We believe the COVID pandemic has given us a chance to slow down and evaluate. As leaders, we see this as an opportunity to focus on equipping our local body to be more effective and passionate disciple-making-disciples.
Associate Pastor of Youth and Children’s Ministry
To move forward well, we are looking for an Associate Pastor of Youth and Children’s Ministry.
Thirty-five of the cutest kids attend our church regularly. Our youth ministry consists of students from church families and neighborhood students who have found a home in our groups.
We are praying for candidates who have a strong vision and passion for a coordinated disciple-making ministry from birth to graduation. We are also praying for candidates who can develop and equip leaders within our congregation to do the work of ministry together.
If you feel intrigued by our church and are passionate about helping make disciples of children and youth throughout their development, we would love to talk with you. Inquire by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
City of Job: Rolling Meadows
State of Job: IL
How to Apply: To apply please send your resume to email@example.com
Role: To lead, guide, and administer a creative program for the evangelism, discipleship, and spiritual development of children in Central Florida, within the vision of God’s House Orlando.
The individual or couple in this role would ideally be ordained and recognized as Pastor, but may initially be considered a director.
Requirements: Believer in Jesus Christ, evidenced by spiritual fruit, and gifts. Willing to abide, agree, and defend the biblical values of God’s House.
Term of Employment: Full time (30-40 hours weekly), Contracted year to year, indeﬁnitely. Employee and Employer may terminate the contract early, giving 2 weeks notice.
Supervisor: Reports directly to Lead Pastor for vision, direction, and counsel. Reports to Executive Pastor for budgetary items, purchasing, and review.
To Apply: Send resume and references to Lead Pastor Sammy Pawlak at email sammypawlak@godshouseorlando.
Summary Team Secretary duties: To provide support services to the Cornerstone Fund team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities There are no supervisory responsibilities with this position.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The Candidate should have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Post high school education or four to six years related experience and/or training.. Specific training and experience in some marketing-related field is preferred.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business and or marketing materials, periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from pastors, district executive ministers, Converge staff and leadership.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio and percent.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderately quiet.
How to Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to VP of Operations for Cornerstone Fund, Paul Kruit. Paul.firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Description –
● Plan, prepare, and lead worship services that are characterized as God-honoring, celebratory, contemplative, and Christ-centered, and which empower the people of God to express thoughtful, heartfelt worship.
● Competently lead congregational singing with an authentic, friendly stage presence, and be proficient at playing either rhythm guitar or piano.
● Develop and lead the worship team and recruit as needed, while cultivating a caring and fun fellowship among worship team members.
● Work collaboratively with the lead pastor in choosing music that is conducive to the style of worship we pursue at West Hills – a blend of hymns and praise songs that are theologically rich, biblically accurate, spiritually engaging, and comfortably singable for the average congregant.
● Understand praise band instrumentation and give instruction accordingly.
● Understand basic music theory, with the ability to chart and transpose music.
● Lead worship for Wednesday night youth/kids programming, Tuesday night college & young adult ministry, and other special services throughout the year as needed (Good Friday, “Night of Thanks”, etc.).
● Oversee “Creative Arts” ministry, including but not limited to:
o Graphic design (sermon artwork, event promotion…)
o Marketing / Social media (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter…)
o Photography, videography, and editing.
o Website design & upkeep, podcast creation, and other media content.
● Oversee the Audio/Visual ministry (sound, lighting, worship software, video, media), with knowledge of current best practices and technology in the church world, and ability to give guidance to A/V volunteers.
● Attend weekly staff meetings and 1-on-1s with the Lead Pastor.
● Fully commit to and engage in the life of our church family, with a desire to help West Hills flourish for God’s glory.
● Steady, growing, personal relationship with Jesus Christ that is characterized by genuine love for God and people, and fueled by regular time in God’s Word and prayer.
● All traits of a pastor-elder as outlined in 1 Timothy 3:2-7and Titus 1:6-9 (“above reproach…”).
● A joyful, enthusiastic, humble, hard-working, servant-hearted team player with an encouraging, godly presence.
● Talented musically, with a commitment to excellence in ministry.
● Good, comfortable people and communication skills.
● Willingness to serve the body as needed or requested.
● Punctual, organized, and administratively competent.
● Full agreement with West Hills’ Statement of Faith and stated mission
How to Apply: To apply, please email résumé and video sample of you leading worship (preferably in a congregational setting) to Pastor Will DuVal at: email@example.com
To build, maintain and grow our ministry to children (infant through 5th grade) and their families to bring about the obedience of faith for the sake of His name among all the nations.
Hours and Pay
Part-time 20 hours a week on average. Salaried position. Office provided along with supplies and budget.
How to Apply: Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description: At Village Point we are empowered by God to point people to Christ. One of the ways we do that is by intentionally selecting worship songs that put Christ on display. Please visit our website https://villagepoint.church to see if we are a good fit for one another.
The Director of Worship Arts is a musically-gifted, biblically-grounded and spiritually-mature Christian who can plan and lead all aspects of Sunday worship experiences and special services under the direction of the Lead Pastor. The ideal candidate has experience leading worship in a mid-size church and is passionate about shepherding and developing teams.
– Work with the Lead Pastor to plan and evaluate worship services.
– Lead weekly rehearsals in preparation for Sunday worship services and special services such as Good Friday, Christmas Eve, etc.
– Develop and implement a process to regularly identify and deploy new volunteers in the church’s worship ministry.
– Shepherd, develop and care for band members, vocalists, and AVL/Tech team.
Develop, oversee, and schedule vocalists, band & tech teams, including all sound, video and lighting.
– Maintain licensing for streaming and copyrighted worship music used at VPC.
– Create projection lyrics and video elements on Pro Presenter for all Sunday and special worship services.
– Inventory & maintain instruments and audio/visual equipment, including overseeing upgrades when needed (upon approval of Lead Pastor).
– Develop and oversee an annual worship ministry budget.
– Organize worship team gatherings twice annually.
– Perform other duties assigned by the Lead Pastor.
– At least 2 years of experience leading worship in a mid-size church.
– Proficient as a vocalist and instrumentalist (acoustic guitar preferably) who has a broad knowledge of Christian worship music across multiples styles and generational tastes
– Experience leading and managing volunteers.
– Planning on becoming a member of Village Point Church and committed to the vision, direction and leadership of the church.
– A devoted follower of Jesus who is committed to represent Him with words, deeds and attitudes, promoting the name and fame of Christ.
– A lifestyle consistent with the biblical requirements for leader (1 Tim. 3:1-13; 2 Tim. 2; Titus 1:5-9).
– An understanding of the importance of the staff as a team, thinking primarily of the interests of the church and secondarily of our areas of responsibility.
– Attend all church staff meetings and be actively engaged in the life of the church by regularly participating LifeGroups and participating in other church sponsored events.
How to Apply: Send your resume and video portfolio or social media handles to email@example.com
Reports to: Lead Pastor and Director of Ministries
Classification: Full Time Employee (salary and benefits)
PURPOSE: To produce God glorifying, engaging and nourishing worship in all RVCC worship environments by leading worship and mentoring and empowering worship leaders that serve RVCC and the wider church. To provide administrative support for the church working for the Director of Ministries. The person will split their time about 50/50 between worship and administrative duties.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
ABOUT RIVER VALLEY COMMUNITY CHURCH
River Valley Community Church (RVCC) was planted 17 years ago with a heart for the City of Aurora. We are a diverse body both economically and ethnically. We are an independent, evangelical church rooted in the Word of God that seeks excellence in all that we do as a reflection of the excellence of God.
RVCC was built on the basis of community. Our primary desire is to minister to the City of Aurora by sending people into the community. We are a church that exists to glorify God and see people transformed, through the work of the Holy Spirit, into fully developing followers of Jesus. Our vision is to be a people who truly worship God, connect in communities that cultivate Christ-like character, and equip people to use their gifts to change the world for Christ.
We offer a relaxed, welcoming atmosphere with thought-provoking exegetical teaching. We take our faith seriously, but our environment is casual. “Come as you are” for coffee, conversation, music, prayer and Biblical teaching all in a casual café setting. Live worship music, intentional Bible teaching for children six months to 5th grade, and friendly people who hang out and chat are just some of the aspects we provide at RVCC.
How to apply: Send resume and video sample of you leading worship to Pastor Lloyd Biddle at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bethel Church exists to Follow Jesus and help others follow Jesus. We are in Jackson, Michigan the county seat of Jackson County in south central Michigan. We are just north of I-94, north of the city of Jackson in Blackman Township.
Bethel is a warm-hearted, evangelical, Bible-teaching, Jesus-following church founded in 1953. We are healthy, united, and growing. Before COVID, we were averaging around 300 in attendance on Sunday morning. Through these recent challenging times, we have remained financially strong.
We currently are served by a Lead Pastor who is in his fourth year and a Worship Arts Pastor who is in his eighth year. We currently have a team of fourteen elders at Bethel. We are now seeking a Pastor of Youth and Family Ministries to join our pastoral staff. We are also served by a part-time secretary, a part-time custodian, a part-time financial secretary, and a host of devoted servants.
The youth group (6-12th Grade) has about 20 in attendance in their weekly meetings. There are 25-30 children who were participating in Bethel Children’s ministries (K-5th Grade) before COVID. AWANA averaged 75 kids 4 years-6th Grade when it was meeting.
Thanks for considering serving on our team at Bethel. If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
• Leadership, training, and team building
• Align discipleship plan with church model: Come, Grow, Serve
• Leadership, training, and team building
• Help provide direction for curriculum and other programs
• Align discipleship plan with church model: Come, Grow, Serve
• Support resource for families
• Provide training for parents as needed
• Preaching opportunities
• Congregational care
• Help develop small group ministries
• Other duties as appropriate
The Preschool Director is responsible for all aspects of operating a preschool program for children ages 6 weeks through pre-kindergarten and summer camp for school age children through 6th grade. This includes, but is not limited to, leadership of marketing and advertising, staff recruitment and training, child enrollment, attendance, and tuition collection processes, curriculum development, classroom management, and budget maintenance.
Only Candidates who meet qualifications and expectations will be considered for interviews. Salary range: $42-45k.
To Apply: Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a Word driven, prayer focused church who’s purpose is to be and make disciples of Jesus Christ. Our single Sunday worship service offers a blend of contemporary and traditional music. Our members are involved with many local ministries and organizations.
New Life Church of Central Michigan is nestled in Mid-Michigan between the communities of Mt. Pleasant and Shepherd. We are uniquely positioned near a large University (CMU) and the Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe. Mt. Pleasant offers fabulous parks, highlighted by the Chippewa River, many family activities and a vibrant downtown shopping district. It has the appeal of a big city combined with the charm of a small town. The Village of Shepherd is a small and friendly town with strong community involvement. It hosts the Maple Syrup Festival each year in which we enjoy participating.
Formerly known as Shepherd Church of the Brethren, New Life Church of Central Michigan was founded in 1915 in the Church of the Brethren denomination. We have always been a strong family church with some current members related to the church founders. We sponsored the first Vacation Bible School in Isabella County the summer of 1927 and this has been a strong ministry of ours throughout the years.
A college and career ministry was initiated in 1996 called Standing in the Gap. While starting at Central Michigan University it spread to Ferris State University, Saginaw Valley University and Northwood University. This ministry was birthed out of New Life but is not now a current ministry of our church. We currently support the CRU college ministry at CMU and Mid-Michigan Community College.
In 1997 the church name was changed to New Life Christian Fellowship. Around this time, we had two Sunday morning worship services for about 6 years before returning to one. Over the years many improvements and several additions were made to the building but in the early 2000’s we decided to build a new building on the same property. In 2009 we had the first service in our new building and a few years later the original building was demolished.
Due to changes within the Church of the Brethren regarding their stance on scripture, we as a church left the denomination and joined with Converge MidAmerica as an independent church in 2016. We also changed our name again to New Life Church of Central Michigan. Our reliance on scripture for direction drives us to fulfill our purpose as the body of Christ.
Find us on the web at newlifemtp.com.
We are looking for a servant leader, who is highly relational, with a clear vision for local, regional and global ministry. He will need to have strong communication skills (both in the pulpit and inter-personally), a calling for developing new leaders, a passion for reaching people far from God, and the ability to motivate others to be a part of God’s redemptive cause. He will need to understand and work with our existing partnerships with Converge MidAmerica and Converge Worldwide.
Interested applicants should apply by visiting and joining the Converge Placement Network https://www.convergeplacementnetwork.org/.
No need to email a resume or cover letter.
Pathway Community Church was started 16 years ago with the vision to reach every lost person in the region with the gospel, to redeem the culture in practical ways, and to reproduce disciples and churches. We are located in Elmhurst IL, a thriving suburb less than 20 miles west of Chicago. Our community is known for strong schools, beautiful parks, and a robust downtown.
God is at work in Pathway. Over the years, unchurched and religiously lost people have come to know Jesus and many are growing in Him. Our passion is for the Word of the Lord and our hope is to minister with love and compassion to the community. Pathway is a family where everyone is loved and valued. We are made up of singles, empty nesters, college students, and established families. We are excited to see what God has planned for us through our next season of worship and growth.
We are looking to hire a full-time lead pastor who lives and leads from a biblical perspective to work with our team of elders and staff to cast, plan, and implement a vision for the spiritual growth of our congregation.
We are looking for a servant leader, highly relational, with a clear vision for local, regional, cultural, and global ministry. He will need to have strong communication skills (both in the pulpit and interpersonally), a calling for developing new leaders, a passion for reaching people far from God, and the ability to motivate others to be a part of God’s redemptive work. He will need to understand and work with our existing partnerships with Converge MidAmerica and Converge Worldwide.
Interested applicants should apply by visiting https://www.convergeplacementnetwork.org/. No need to email a resume or cover letter.
Please contact Kirsten at Converge MidAmerica with any questions.
Description: To provide Biblically-Centered Shepherding/Preaching/Teaching/Oversight/Leadership
For over 69 years, Valley View Baptist Church has been reaching our community and the world for Christ. Today, Valley View Baptist Church is searching for our next Lead Pastor, one that we believe God has already prepared for us. Valley View Baptist, a church of 45+, is a loving community. We are Christ followers in the Berean style of ministry that are very committed to the authority of the Bible, focusing on discipleship and equipping of the saints for the purpose of reaching people for Christ. https://vvbcil.com/
Professional Qualities Required:
Professional Qualities Preferred:
Interested applicants should apply by visiting and joining the Converge Placement Network https://www.convergeplacementnetwork.org/.
No need to email a resume or cover letter.
PIR Ministries seeks a part time Social Media/Communications Assistant. PIR Ministries is a ministry partner of Converge MidAmerica.
PIR Ministries is looking for that person who can help us expand the visibility of our mission and message through a variety of communications mediums – especially in the use of social media platforms. We are a ministry dedicated to promoting hope and renewal among pastors and ministry leaders.
Our Mission: To partner with God and the Church in the work of pastoral renewal and restoration, to cultivate new hope for healthy ministry lives.
Our Communications Philosophy: Content for Relationship Building.
The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of various social media platforms, understand the best use of each, and be experienced in using them, especially, but not limited to social networks (Facebook, LinkedIn) and media sharing (Zoom, Vimeo, YouTube, Anchor, etc.) The position will require creating, with PIR Ministries Executive Director, a social media strategy. It will also require implementing the strategy, with the ability to analyze key performance indicators and overall effectiveness and make suggestions to help PIR Ministries reach its desired goals. The position will include interacting with PIR Ministries staff to invite content (blogs, postings, etc.) and the opportunity to train staff, as needed, on how to use the various media platforms (i.e., media sharing).
PIR Ministry values content over volume. The goal of our use of social media is to build relationships, reach those in ministry who need our tools and resources and to promote ministry health via both information and connection.
How to Apply:
If you want to work alongside those whose passion is to see pastors and churches renewed and healthy, then send a statement of interest, resume and references to email@example.com
Sparta Baptist Church is committed to reaching, discipling, and launching the next generation. We strive to be an equipping and sending church who reaches people with the gospel of Jesus Christ, empowering them to live on mission with Him. We are a grace-based community of faith who desires to be known for changed lives and how well we love. In concert with this passion, our ministry to both children and youth is a strategic priority for us. We want to journey with, resource, and encourage parents as they raise up this next generation of Jesus followers who will take their faith into every area of their lives and our world.
We are looking for a full-time Student Ministries Director with a burning passion for students and a desire to invest fully in shepherding families toward experiencing God’s best in their students’ lives. This individual would serve under and in collaboration with our pastoral team to develop a synergistic and dynamic strategy for the spiritual development of students and their families.
STATUS: Full-time, Salaried
HOURS: 40 Hours per week (Flex time as appropriate)
Salary Range: $32-38K
How to Apply: Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Life Church started from scratch 7 years ago with no money, no people, no facility, and no clue.
Last year we were recognized as the 11th Fastest-Growing Church in America by Outreach Magazine + LifeWay Research.
We’re just a bunch of nobodies trying to tell everybody about Somebody.
Our lead pastor is a former comedian turned author and church start-up specialist.
We’re adding a full-time Worship + Digital Arts position to our team.
If your flavor is Hillsong United, Jesus Culture, and a dash of Jeff Deyo (sorry, no Bethel), you might be the right fit.
We’re looking for a strong worship entrepeneur, someone who is completely sold-out for Jesus, gets jacked up excited when lost people become found, and who thrives in fast-changing environments.
This position requires you to be:
– Solid in your theology but not angry about it
– Passionate about making Jesus famous
– A person of honor and integrity (1 Timothy 3, Titus 1)
– Most-likely an “I” on the DISC
– Cool with making silly videos
– Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound
– Track record of strengthening teams of volunteers/pouring into people
– Understands Apple / Wirestream / Adobe Suite
– Passionate about the Book of Leviticus. Like, we want you to have memorized it, including the liner study notes.
– Able to laugh at random Princess Bride movie quotes
– This person would be working closely with our lead pastor.
This isn’t about “getting a job,” it’s about doing life together on a labor-of-love and joining in with what God has so obviously been doing in our region.
Email your resume + two video samples: one of you leading full-blown worship and one of you doing an acoustic cover of Beyonce’s Put A Ring On It.
If you can’t pull off the videos, we’re probably not a good match for you.
How to Apply: Email your resume and two video samples to email@example.com
Located in Itasca, Illinois, Faith Community Church is a young and growing multicultural and multigenerational church.
Faith Community Church is seeking a part-time (20-30 hours per week) Worship Director. The Worship Director provides pastoral and administrative leadership to the worship ministries of the church by designing, implementing, overseeing, and assessing every aspect of the church’s musical and worship initiatives under the oversight of the senior pastor.
Faith’s worship ministry has a distinctive team-based approach, currently led by a musician, and we desire to grow together in spiritual community, musical skills, and expression of biblical worship.
For more information or to express interest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Description: Hillside Community Church (Crown Point, IN) is looking to hire a part-time Worship Director. This individual would help build upon the existing Worship ministry and pursue God’s leading to help improve and develop the program for His glory. At Hillside, we desire to “Connect People to God and Each other” and we believe that God has given worship as a tool to fulfill this mission. Worship reminds our souls of who God is and who He has made us to be. We want to welcome people into God’s presence through song, scripture, prayer, creativity, etc. We want to not only worship with those in the building, but with those online and on the phone. The Worship Director will be pursuing God’s will to lead all people in not only a time of worship, but help instruct on the purpose and value of worship. They will direct the worship in our weekly and special services.
• Demonstrate a personal relationship with Jesus and a desire to share that with others.
• Good biblical leadership skills (prayerful, listener, work ethic, humble, loyal, responsible).
• Called by God into this area of ministry.
• Confident musician who expresses the difference between worship and performance.
• Experience leading worship.
• Knowledge of audio technology (sound board, microphones, etc.).
• Knowledge of livestreaming, Proclaim Presentation software, CCLI reporting or willingness to learn.
• Member of Hillside Community Church or willing to become one.
• Provide leadership over the Sunday morning service (worship / slides, announcements scheduled).
• Develop and oversee a worship team schedule using a worship planning program (Churchtrac).
• Ensure that the livestream is working each week and train others to facilitate as needed.
• Ensure that the worship team is confidently prepared to lead the church in worship.
• Meet with the Lead Pastor weekly to discuss upcoming services and the leading of the Spirit.
• Be evaluated yearly by the Lead Pastor on the successes and growth points of the ministry.
• Work jointly with the Lead Pastor and other staff to effectively carry out the ministry of Hillside.
Hours and Pay:
Part time – 10 hours a week on average. Salaried position.
How to Apply:
Send your resume and 2 references to email@example.com
Pathway Community Church was started 15 years ago with the vision to reach every lost person in the region with the gospel, to redeem the culture in practical ways and to reproduce disciples and churches.
God is at work in Pathway. Over the years unchurched and religiously lost people have come to know Jesus and many are growing in him. Pathway is a family where everyone is loved and valued. We are made up of singles, empty nesters, college students, and established families. Now that we have our own building we are excited to see what God has in store for us.
We are looking to hire a part-time worship pastor will be responsible for creating, planning and overseeing all aspects of our weekly Sunday morning worship gathering in order to lead people into the presence of God.
• Work with the Lead Pastor each week to prayerfully plan, develop, implement, the worship set for the Sunday worship gathering.
• Serve as the primary worship leader for the worship gathering.
• Usher the church family into the presence of God by planning, developing, implementing, and directing weekly worship gatherings that minister to people from a variety of different ethnic, socioeconomic, and cultural backgrounds.
• Recruit, train and ensure all vocalists, instrumentalists are prepared for the worship gathering.
• Lead/oversee weekly rehearsals to make sure everyone is prepared spiritually and musically.
• Oversee Pro-presenter so it is ready to project the words to the songs each Sunday morning.
• Organize and maintain a systematic database of worship music and songs.
• Introduce new worship songs to help us best express our praise to God.
1. A growing disciple of Jesus Christ whose life clearly manifests the fruit of a vital relationship with God and a love for the Gospel.
2. A vibrant prayer life, a sincere love for all of God’s people, generous with one’s possessions and talents, and a teachable spirit.
3. Possess the spiritual gifts and/or abilities of pastor/shepherd, encouragement, leadership, and administration.
4. Possess skills of organization, consistency, and structure – a demonstrated self-starter, who is goal-oriented, creative, and has a very strong work ethic.
5. Must be a team player and team builder who focuses on the good of the corporate whole and can inspire others to work together to achieve excellence.
6. Ability to recognize, recruit, and shepherd vocalists, instrumentalists, etc.
7. Must become a member of Pathway Community Church and endorse and work in accordance with the values, mission, vision and statement of faith of the church.
1. Reports to Lead Pastor.
2. Responsible for recruiting and training all instrumentalists, vocalists, sound and tech support for the Worship Ministry
Type: Paid part-time position.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Church staffing can be one of the hardest functions for a local church. We are here to help our member churches with the task. Please click below to post your ministry job opportunity, free of charge.
Postings can be for any type of ministry position – lead or senior pastor, associate pastor, worship pastor, assimilation, discipleship, missions and outreach, children’s and youth ministry and Christian education.
In Encounter: A 21- Day Fresh Encounter with the Holy Spirit, Gary Rohrmayer desires to help us work out in our minds and hearts what it means to have “fellowship with the Holy Spirit.”