Meadows Christian Fellowship has been ministering to Rolling Meadows and the surrounding communities for 65 years. Our mission is to help people know, love, and become like Jesus Christ. Over the past three years, we have been on a journey to sharpen our focus on God’s movement of kingdom multiplication with a disciple-making mindset. We believe this is a season of new beginnings.
Our Church and Community Rolling Meadows is a racially, socially, and economically diverse city of just over 25,000 people in the northwest suburbs of Chicago. World-class everything is just minutes away. Here in town, we have three elementary schools, a junior high school that is literally in our backyard, and a high school with an outstanding football team. Oh, we also have a new development of 111 townhomes right next door to our property. The opportunities for life and ministry are abundant.
Our fellowship averages 130 people on a Sunday. We have space for more. We have a large building with a gymnasium that sits on 4.5 acres. We are debt-free and committed to staying that way. We have partnered with a Mandarin-speaking Chinese congregation for over 40 years. We once had a Spanish-speaking congregation and dream of having one again. We have had a long-standing Awana program, a super-creative week-long summer arts and music camp for kids K–12 called Inspiration Studio, and a summer car show that is one of the biggest around.
But with the reality of life in 2020, there’s not much going on right now.
We believe the COVID pandemic has given us a chance to slow down and evaluate. As leaders, we see this as an opportunity to focus on equipping our local body to be more effective and passionate disciple-making-disciples.
Associate Pastor of Youth and Children’s Ministry
To move forward well, we are looking for an Associate Pastor of Youth and Children’s Ministry.
Thirty-five of the cutest kids attend our church regularly. Our youth ministry consists of students from church families and neighborhood students who have found a home in our groups.
We are praying for candidates who have a strong vision and passion for a coordinated disciple-making ministry from birth to graduation. We are also praying for candidates who can develop and equip leaders within our congregation to do the work of ministry together.
If you feel intrigued by our church and are passionate about helping make disciples of children and youth throughout their development, we would love to talk with you. Inquire by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
City of Job: Rolling Meadows
State of Job: IL
How to Apply: To apply please send your resume to email@example.com
If you have a passion for communicating the events of the church on various platforms, you are creative and you would love to assist the Programming teams to create a positive Sunday morning worship experience, this would be a great role for you. This role will require approximately 25 hour per week.
• Update the NB app and website weekly in cooperation with the Communication Director
• Assist with Website and NB App management and maintenance
• Assist Communication Director with Social Media posting and scheduling
• Assist in graphics creation in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Canva
• Create in ProPresenter the weekly sermon slides by working with the Pastor/Speaker each week
• Assist with video editing in Adobe Premiere Pro
• Assist the programming team/Worship Arts Director in carrying out the weekly vision for the Sunday morning worship experience
• Create the weekly production sheet service order details in Planning Center in cooperation with the Worship Arts Director and distribute copies to all the production teams and staff
• Help streamline communication from programming team to all the Sunday morning production teams to ensure that everything runs smoothly on a Sunday morning
• Attend weekly programming meetings led by the Worship Arts Director
• Build efficient and effective communication processes in cooperation with the Communication Director
• Work to build strong relationships with volunteer teams in the areas of Communication and Production in cooperation with the Worship Arts Director
• Support the staff as needed
• Strong personal relationship with Jesus Christ as well as a deep passion for the Lord that is visible and can be seen in one’s own life
• Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
• Effective organizational skills
• Strong technical skills in WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, various social media platforms and experience with Planning Center is encouraged
General NorthBridge Staff Expectations
• Keep consistent work hours and demonstrate willingness to go above and beyond as needed
• Take part in staff meetings and other staff-wide activities
• Demonstrate a servant’s heart and team spirit in all staff interaction
Sign and abide by the communication covenant
• Sign and abide by employee handbook
The Communications & Programming Assistant is a Part-time 25 hours per week position. This position may require evening and weekend work. This person must be able to lift 25 lbs for miscellaneous tasks.
How to Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (224)259-2128 (Direct Line).
Job Description: At Village Point we are empowered by God to point people to Christ. One of the ways we do that is by intentionally selecting worship songs that put Christ on display. Please visit our website https://villagepoint.church to see if we are a good fit for one another.
The Director of Worship Arts is a musically-gifted, biblically-grounded and spiritually-mature Christian who can plan and lead all aspects of Sunday worship experiences and special services under the direction of the Lead Pastor. The ideal candidate has experience leading worship in a mid-size church and is passionate about shepherding and developing teams.
– Work with the Lead Pastor to plan and evaluate worship services.
– Lead weekly rehearsals in preparation for Sunday worship services and special services such as Good Friday, Christmas Eve, etc.
– Develop and implement a process to regularly identify and deploy new volunteers in the church’s worship ministry.
– Shepherd, develop and care for band members, vocalists, and AVL/Tech team.
Develop, oversee, and schedule vocalists, band & tech teams, including all sound, video and lighting.
– Maintain licensing for streaming and copyrighted worship music used at VPC.
– Create projection lyrics and video elements on Pro Presenter for all Sunday and special worship services.
– Inventory & maintain instruments and audio/visual equipment, including overseeing upgrades when needed (upon approval of Lead Pastor).
– Develop and oversee an annual worship ministry budget.
– Organize worship team gatherings twice annually.
– Perform other duties assigned by the Lead Pastor.
– At least 2 years of experience leading worship in a mid-size church.
– Proficient as a vocalist and instrumentalist (acoustic guitar preferably) who has a broad knowledge of Christian worship music across multiples styles and generational tastes
– Experience leading and managing volunteers.
– Planning on becoming a member of Village Point Church and committed to the vision, direction and leadership of the church.
– A devoted follower of Jesus who is committed to represent Him with words, deeds and attitudes, promoting the name and fame of Christ.
– A lifestyle consistent with the biblical requirements for leader (1 Tim. 3:1-13; 2 Tim. 2; Titus 1:5-9).
– An understanding of the importance of the staff as a team, thinking primarily of the interests of the church and secondarily of our areas of responsibility.
– Attend all church staff meetings and be actively engaged in the life of the church by regularly participating LifeGroups and participating in other church sponsored events.
How to Apply: Send your resume and video portfolio or social media handles to email@example.com
Converge MidAmerica is looking to hire someone who desires to use their gifts and abilities in marketing, creative design and communication. This position is full-time and located at our office in Park Ridge, IL.
Converge MidAmerica is a collection of over 500 churches, spanning from the Midwest to the Southeast including 27 countries in the Caribbean with a mission of starting and strengthening churches.
The Marketing & Communication Manager will create, manage and implement communications with the goals of:
If you are interested in applying, contact Wanda Manning at 847-692-4125 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bethel Church exists to Follow Jesus and help others follow Jesus. We are in Jackson, Michigan the county seat of Jackson County in south central Michigan. We are just north of I-94, north of the city of Jackson in Blackman Township.
Bethel is a warm-hearted, evangelical, Bible-teaching, Jesus-following church founded in 1953. We are healthy, united, and growing. Before COVID, we were averaging around 300 in attendance on Sunday morning. Through these recent challenging times, we have remained financially strong.
We currently are served by a Lead Pastor who is in his fourth year and a Worship Arts Pastor who is in his eighth year. We currently have a team of fourteen elders at Bethel. We are now seeking a Pastor of Youth and Family Ministries to join our pastoral staff. We are also served by a part-time secretary, a part-time custodian, a part-time financial secretary, and a host of devoted servants.
The youth group (6-12th Grade) has about 20 in attendance in their weekly meetings. There are 25-30 children who were participating in Bethel Children’s ministries (K-5th Grade) before COVID. AWANA averaged 75 kids 4 years-6th Grade when it was meeting.
Thanks for considering serving on our team at Bethel. If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com
• Leadership, training, and team building
• Align discipleship plan with church model: Come, Grow, Serve
• Leadership, training, and team building
• Help provide direction for curriculum and other programs
• Align discipleship plan with church model: Come, Grow, Serve
• Support resource for families
• Provide training for parents as needed
• Preaching opportunities
• Congregational care
• Help develop small group ministries
• Other duties as appropriate
We are a multi-generational fellowship, encouraging one another in the faith, supporting each other in our daily walks, and gathering together in unified faith to give praise and glory to God, in the name of his Son Jesus Christ, in the power of the Holy Spirit.
Our fellowship is located in the city of Grand Haven, Michigan, which sits on the eastern shore of Lake Michigan, about 35 miles west of Grand Rapids. We are a popular vacation destination for thousands of families and individuals. We are known for our beautiful beaches, an inviting boardwalk, picturesque lighthouse, Musical Fountain, boating, charter fishing and marinas, and a unique downtown with wonderful shops and great places to eat. Grand Haven is also known as “Coast Guard City USA” and hosts each summer a week-long Coast Guard Festival, culminating with a spectacular fireworks display. Additionally, we are home to the annual Worship on the Waterfront, featuring top Christian music artists throughout the summer months. It is a great place to live and raise a family.
We are looking for a bi-vocational senior pastor who desires to lead, serve and grow our congregation. He will need to understand and work with our existing partnerships with Converge MidAmerica and Converge Worldwide. He should be able to fulfill the following responsibilities while possessing the following qualifications.
Church and Community Overview
We are a Bible-believing, friendly, come-as-you-are church. Our worship services blend both contemporary and traditional styles. Our Vision is to follow God so passionately and love people so actively that our community will encounter Christ through us before they ever set foot in the church. And we welcome people into a family where they can be themselves as we study God’s Word together and are transformed by His Spirit.
Calvary Church is located in the small rural community of Webberville with close access to larger cities. Lansing is just 30 minutes away while Detroit is one hour away. Please visit our website.
We are looking for a servant leader, highly relational, with a clear vision for ministry. He will need to have strong communication skills (both in the pulpit and inter-personally), a calling for developing new leaders, a passion for reaching the lost, and the ability to motivate others to be a part of God’s plan. He will need to understand and work with our existing partnerships with Converge MidAmerica and Converge Worldwide.
Lead Pastor serving two partner churches – Immanuel Baptist Church in Monmouth, IL and Village Baptist Church in Alexis, IL. The pastor will serve alongside both the Board of Deacons from Village and the Elder Board at Immanuel to assist in providing the spiritual leadership of our congregations, and to plan the life and visions of the churches. He will provide the sermon each Sunday morning in each church with an inspiring message that stands true to God’s Word. He will pastor the congregations, including hospital, nursing home, and home visitations. He will provide counsel to those in need. He will provide pastoral ministry in a gentle yet firm manner, and will help to train and equip the body for ministry in the community and workplace. He will lead by example.
About our Church and Community
This is a unique situation where two rural churches have come together with one mission but two separate locations and ministries. One location is Alexis, IL which is a small village of around 900. The second location is Monmouth, IL, a larger college town of around 9,000. The locations are 12 miles apart on US Highway 67. Both are rural farming communities with strong values. Alexis is home to Alexis Fire Equipment which makes fire trucks and rescue vehicles. Monmouth is home to Monmouth College, a private liberal arts college. Smithfield Foods Fresh Meats and Cloverleaf Cold Storage have plants in Monmouth as well as Mid West Pet Foods. The two towns are located within 17 miles of Galesburg, 30 Minutes from Burlington, Iowa and 45 minutes from the Quad Cities and Peoria. Members of both congregations come from other communities, as well as the towns the churches are located within.
Expected Pastoral Qualifications
• He evidences the qualities of 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9
• He possesses a bachelor’s degree or Bible School diploma
• Prefer he has 1-5 years of ministerial experience.
• A dynamic communicator of the Word of God, with a heart for ministry and preaching the inerrant Word of God.
• A servant leader with a growth mindset, humble, and highly relational.
• Demonstrates integrity and respect when dealing with matters of the church.
• Committed to maintaining a balance between family life and ministry.
• If married, his wife will be committed to his ministry and would desire to be an active participant in the churches.
• A relationship builder and effective communicator with people of all ages and walks of life, within the churches and communities.
• Lives a personal and family lifestyle based on prayer and Biblical truth, while striving to provide authentic servant leadership.
• Community oriented and involved, proactively working to reach the communities for Christ.
Total package includes salary, health insurance and retirement benefits as well as a five bedroom, 2 ½ bath nicely appointed parsonage located in Monmouth, IL next to Immanuel Baptist Church. All utilities are paid, maintenance and repairs are included. Details of actual salary and benefits available during interview.
We are a Word driven, prayer focused church who’s purpose is to be and make disciples of Jesus Christ. Our single Sunday worship service offers a blend of contemporary and traditional music. Our members are involved with many local ministries and organizations.
New Life Church of Central Michigan is nestled in Mid-Michigan between the communities of Mt. Pleasant and Shepherd. We are uniquely positioned near a large University (CMU) and the Saginaw Chippewa Indian Tribe. Mt. Pleasant offers fabulous parks, highlighted by the Chippewa River, many family activities and a vibrant downtown shopping district. It has the appeal of a big city combined with the charm of a small town. The Village of Shepherd is a small and friendly town with strong community involvement. It hosts the Maple Syrup Festival each year in which we enjoy participating.
Formerly known as Shepherd Church of the Brethren, New Life Church of Central Michigan was founded in 1915 in the Church of the Brethren denomination. We have always been a strong family church with some current members related to the church founders. We sponsored the first Vacation Bible School in Isabella County the summer of 1927 and this has been a strong ministry of ours throughout the years.
A college and career ministry was initiated in 1996 called Standing in the Gap. While starting at Central Michigan University it spread to Ferris State University, Saginaw Valley University and Northwood University. This ministry was birthed out of New Life but is not now a current ministry of our church. We currently support the CRU college ministry at CMU and Mid-Michigan Community College.
In 1997 the church name was changed to New Life Christian Fellowship. Around this time, we had two Sunday morning worship services for about 6 years before returning to one. Over the years many improvements and several additions were made to the building but in the early 2000’s we decided to build a new building on the same property. In 2009 we had the first service in our new building and a few years later the original building was demolished.
Due to changes within the Church of the Brethren regarding their stance on scripture, we as a church left the denomination and joined with Converge MidAmerica as an independent church in 2016. We also changed our name again to New Life Church of Central Michigan. Our reliance on scripture for direction drives us to fulfill our purpose as the body of Christ.
Find us on the web at newlifemtp.com.
We are looking for a servant leader, who is highly relational, with a clear vision for local, regional and global ministry. He will need to have strong communication skills (both in the pulpit and inter-personally), a calling for developing new leaders, a passion for reaching people far from God, and the ability to motivate others to be a part of God’s redemptive cause. He will need to understand and work with our existing partnerships with Converge MidAmerica and Converge Worldwide.
Interested applicants should apply by visiting and joining the Converge Placement Network https://www.convergeplacementnetwork.org/.
No need to email a resume or cover letter.
We are One church, serving Two unique communities, and offering Four services with diverse worship styles every week. We are a prayer-focused, non-denominational congregation affiliated with Converge MidAmerica, a network of churches whose mission is starting and strengthening churches. Our Orleans location enjoys a rural setting, has physical space for expansion, and draws worshippers from two Western Michigan counties. Our Greenville location is situated in a typical, small-town America environment and attracts a diverse group of suburban and rural worshippers. Our weekly attendance averages 365 among all services. We support our local communities with a weekly food pantry, Stephen Ministry, and our Care and Prayer Team. We have a campground that allows us unique ministry opportunities. We travel to other states to help repair damage in communities ravaged by fire or flood. We also offer prayer and financial support to several missionaries serving the Lord overseas. Through all our many service projects and opportunities, we have discovered, “We do it better when we do it together.” Our web address is: www.shilohcc.org.
We are looking for a servant leader, highly relational, with a clear vision for local, regional and global ministry. He will need to have strong communication skills (both in the pulpit and inter-personally), a calling for developing new leaders, a passion for reaching people far from God, and the ability to motivate others to be a part of God’s redemptive cause. He will need to lead the church in our mission to “help people come to Christ, grow in Christ, and serve for Christ.”
Interested applicants should apply by visiting https://www.convergeplacementnetwork.org/.
No need to email a resume or cover letter. Please contact Kirsten at Converge MidAmerica with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Faithbridge Church believes in the next generation. We strive to be a sending church who reaches people with the gospel of Jesus Christ and equips them to live on mission for him. With this calling as a church, our ministry to students in 6–12th grade is one of our strategic priorities. We want to walk alongside parents in raising up the next generation of disciple-makers who will take the gospel to the very ends of the earth.
We are looking for a Student Pastor with a heart to invest fully in the next generation as we enter the next season at Faithbridge. Coming out of the pandemic, our church is ready for a Student Pastor who will serve under the leadership of the Family Pastor as they work together in creating an effective and unified strategy for making disciples of students and their families.
1. Maturing follower of Jesus Christ, actively pursuing spiritual growth, who has submitted to believer’s baptism by immersion.
2. Master of Divinity from an accredited seminary or comparable degree in a related field.
3. Affirms the Baptist Faith & Message 2000 and Danvers Statement on Biblical Manhood and Womanhood.
4. Gifted teacher who communicates God’s Word in an engaging manner.
5. Possesses an outgoing personality, genuine love for students and their families, and the ability to inspire them in their walk with Jesus.
6. Passionate and skilled in personal evangelism, regularly seeking to lead people to faith in Christ.
7. Reputation for being a person of godliness who is biblically grounded.
1. Responsible for planning and executing all regular programming for middle and high school students, as well as special events like camps, retreats, mission trips, etc.
2. Develop recreational activities for students with the goal of building community and reaching students for Christ.
3. Foster a sending culture within the ministry that challenges and equips students to live on mission and leverage their lives for the sake of the gospel.
4. Provide students with ongoing opportunities for leadership development and spiritual growth.
5. Recruit volunteers to serve within the student ministry and train them to do ministry effectively.
6. Focus on building relationships with students, families, and leaders outside of church programs for ongoing ministry and discipleship.
How to Apply:
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Life Church started from scratch 7 years ago with no money, no people, no facility, and no clue.
Last year we were recognized as the 11th Fastest-Growing Church in America by Outreach Magazine + LifeWay Research.
We’re just a bunch of nobodies trying to tell everybody about Somebody.
Our lead pastor is a former comedian turned author and church start-up specialist.
We’re adding a full-time Worship + Digital Arts position to our team.
If your flavor is Hillsong United, Jesus Culture, and a dash of Jeff Deyo (sorry, no Bethel), you might be the right fit.
We’re looking for a strong worship entrepeneur, someone who is completely sold-out for Jesus, gets jacked up excited when lost people become found, and who thrives in fast-changing environments.
This position requires you to be:
– Solid in your theology but not angry about it
– Passionate about making Jesus famous
– A person of honor and integrity (1 Timothy 3, Titus 1)
– Most-likely an “I” on the DISC
– Cool with making silly videos
– Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound
– Track record of strengthening teams of volunteers/pouring into people
– Understands Apple / Wirestream / Adobe Suite
– Passionate about the Book of Leviticus. Like, we want you to have memorized it, including the liner study notes.
– Able to laugh at random Princess Bride movie quotes
– This person would be working closely with our lead pastor.
This isn’t about “getting a job,” it’s about doing life together on a labor-of-love and joining in with what God has so obviously been doing in our region.
Email your resume + two video samples: one of you leading full-blown worship and one of you doing an acoustic cover of Beyonce’s Put A Ring On It.
If you can’t pull off the videos, we’re probably not a good match for you.
How to Apply: Email your resume and two video samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in Itasca, Illinois, Faith Community Church is a young and growing multicultural and multigenerational church.
Faith Community Church is seeking a part-time (20-30 hours per week) Worship Director. The Worship Director provides pastoral and administrative leadership to the worship ministries of the church by designing, implementing, overseeing, and assessing every aspect of the church’s musical and worship initiatives under the oversight of the senior pastor.
Faith’s worship ministry has a distinctive team-based approach, currently led by a musician, and we desire to grow together in spiritual community, musical skills, and expression of biblical worship.
For more information or to express interest, please email email@example.com
Pathway Community Church was started 15 years ago with the vision to reach every lost person in the region with the gospel, to redeem the culture in practical ways and to reproduce disciples and churches.
God is at work in Pathway. Over the years unchurched and religiously lost people have come to know Jesus and many are growing in him. Pathway is a family where everyone is loved and valued. We are made up of singles, empty nesters, college students, and established families. Now that we have our own building we are excited to see what God has in store for us.
We are looking to hire a part-time worship pastor will be responsible for creating, planning and overseeing all aspects of our weekly Sunday morning worship gathering in order to lead people into the presence of God.
• Work with the Lead Pastor each week to prayerfully plan, develop, implement, the worship set for the Sunday worship gathering.
• Serve as the primary worship leader for the worship gathering.
• Usher the church family into the presence of God by planning, developing, implementing, and directing weekly worship gatherings that minister to people from a variety of different ethnic, socioeconomic, and cultural backgrounds.
• Recruit, train and ensure all vocalists, instrumentalists are prepared for the worship gathering.
• Lead/oversee weekly rehearsals to make sure everyone is prepared spiritually and musically.
• Oversee Pro-presenter so it is ready to project the words to the songs each Sunday morning.
• Organize and maintain a systematic database of worship music and songs.
• Introduce new worship songs to help us best express our praise to God.
1. A growing disciple of Jesus Christ whose life clearly manifests the fruit of a vital relationship with God and a love for the Gospel.
2. A vibrant prayer life, a sincere love for all of God’s people, generous with one’s possessions and talents, and a teachable spirit.
3. Possess the spiritual gifts and/or abilities of pastor/shepherd, encouragement, leadership, and administration.
4. Possess skills of organization, consistency, and structure – a demonstrated self-starter, who is goal-oriented, creative, and has a very strong work ethic.
5. Must be a team player and team builder who focuses on the good of the corporate whole and can inspire others to work together to achieve excellence.
6. Ability to recognize, recruit, and shepherd vocalists, instrumentalists, etc.
7. Must become a member of Pathway Community Church and endorse and work in accordance with the values, mission, vision and statement of faith of the church.
1. Reports to Lead Pastor.
2. Responsible for recruiting and training all instrumentalists, vocalists, sound and tech support for the Worship Ministry
Type: Paid part-time position.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Church staffing can be one of the hardest functions for a local church. We are here to help our member churches with the task. Please click below to post your ministry job opportunity, free of charge.
Postings can be for any type of ministry position – lead or senior pastor, associate pastor, worship pastor, assimilation, discipleship, missions and outreach, children’s and youth ministry and Christian education.