Our Chicago Banquet and the inaugural Southeast Banquet were both incredibly successful because of your attendance and giving.
The Celebration Banquet has been a pivotal part of Converge MidAmerica’s history for over 25 years. Representatives from our churches come and enjoy a meal, warm fellowship, inspiring worship, powerful testimonies, and challenging preaching.
Here are some quick stats:
- Over 100 churches sent over 800 people.
- Chicago had 650 attendees.
- Orlando had 160 attendees.
- Over $210,000 came in from our generous supporters. Your donations broke our previous giving record of $201,000 in 2016.
Thank you for making Converge MSC what it is today. Without you and your church’s involvement, Converge would not exist.
Special thanks to Wanda Manning. Her leadership over these years has taken this banquet to new levels of success and fruitfulness. Also, thank you to the Converge MidAmerica Administrative team whose servant hearts made this event special on every level.
Did you miss the banquet?
We’re sorry we didn’t see you this year. It is still not too late to give!
This year’s donations are going to support two different aspects of our ministry:
- Church Planting Matching Grants
- Work funds for our 6 Network Leaders in Haiti who oversee over 300,000 churches
View photos from our Chicago and Orlando Converge events here